Friday, March 03, 2006

my eyes hurt

I don't know what it is about cats & computers, but they have some sort of strange cosmic connection. I have Yoda who offers the obligatory bats at the screen saver, five of the cats who type all sorts of things into my IMs (much to the recipients' confusion), & Wilbur Jeeves who can merely walk by the back of the CPU and the whole thing resets (strong in the Force, that one).

But leave it to Mao Mao to offer up a new one. Today, in his Infinite Kitty Wisdom, he decided to sit/lean on the left edge of the keyboard. Thinking nothing of it (stupid, stupid human) I continued to read Mel's blog. Suddenly the blog morphed from something amusing into a huge freaking BILLBOARD. I checked Tory's ...same thing. I checked my home page...nothing of the sort. But alas, as soon as I go to my blog, IT'S A BILLBOARD.

So do me a favor. The next time you see your cat(s), please grovel appropriately and ask them if they might deign to offer a solution. Seriously, I'm getting a headache from the eyeball pain.

No comments: