Wednesday, March 08, 2006

concerned, I am

The pups are adorable. Individual personalities are starting to make their appearance. Jackson & Peter are no longer telling them to back off with every other breath.

Yet I still have all four remaining puppies. Since I e-mailed the application forms, I haven't heard anything back from the families. For over a week now. Even emailed the best candidates again this week...nothing.

I mean, I planned to keep whoever (if anybody) was left. But FOUR PUPPIES? and their MOM? Aye carumba. This is so totally not the Correct Order of the World...you can't have more dogs than cats. Trying to train four crazy bundles of joy at the same time? Ack, give me four kittens anyday! (Er, not now, please. Oh lordy no.)

Mind you, I'm not panicking. Merely expressing. I've started teaching them their names just because it seems rather undignified to only answer to "poopy poopy". Maybe it's just me.

Addendum: Aw dammit, gumby. Just got a reply from TwoSpot's new owners...they are bowing out. Things are about to get interesting.

2 comments:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Have you thought of forming a dog sled team:)

Geek Girl Beck said...

Well, I would still love to adopt my lil man Finn if his prospective owners bow out. Let me know so I can start working on the hubby. :)