Tuesday, January 31, 2006

He Who Shall Not Be Named

I am sitting here waiting for the president to shut up the State of the Union speech to be over. I am quite proud of my low blood pressure, and I wish to keep it there. I will, however, listen to my PBS pundits (they ARE fair & balanced, dammit) for their takes. I also want to hear the new governor of Virginia speak afterwards...never too early to take a look at potential candidates for some future Next Time. (Speaking of which, omg it looks like Barrack Obama is taking notes...how cool is that!) AAUGHHH Hwsnbn smirked!!! *shudder*

Okay I've crawled back out from under the table. That was close.

2 comments:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

It must have been painful to watch and infuriating. I grieve daily for the low point the Great Republic, which I once admired, has fallen.

Any now with a less than enlightened Supreme Court to pain will long out last Bush.

Geek Girl Beck said...

This is why I do not watch the speech. Just listen to reports of it afterwards. I cannot deal with Mr. Evil's stupid smirk, let alone have to listen to him for an hour or more.