Saturday, January 28, 2006

Caffeine in my veins

I have been living on caffeine & its fumes for over 3 days now, but that story will have to wait. I just wanted to deliver the latest poopy update.

Apparently in the three days I was gone, the pups discovered how to pee on their own. Everywhere!

All eyes are wide open & all legs are starting to get a handle on this balance thing.

And this morning, Two Spot & T's pup discovered...(drum roll, please)...DOG FOOD. Pretty soon there were 5 or 6 pups piling into the dish. Poor mama dog, I could see her thinking, "First they suck the life force out of me every day, now they're eating my breakfast?!?" At least she will soon realize the benefits of being left alone a bit more.

They are just so damned adorable, I'm sure it must be illegal.

1 comment:

Geek Girl Beck said...

Puppies are the work of the devil. They are far to adorable to be God's work... =D