Tuesday, December 13, 2005

nuts galore

In the spirit of holiday nuts (quite tasty if I do say so myself), I offer this small list of things driving *me* nuts.

  1. It is physically impossible to keep a new pair of earrings attached to my head for over 6 hours. Recovery rate is 50%, tops.
  2. For every item previously owned by my parents that I am able to donate or otherwise make disappear, 2 other items expand exponentially, thereby decreasing my living space even further.
  3. The previous owner of my (destroyed) business called to "chat" and see if I wanted to do some relief work for him. Oh the horror.
  4. Despite my best efforts, holiday candy keeps invading my house.
  5. It appears I have a readerless blog. Most annoying. (Ed.- correction, I have 2 readers!!) (Ed.- THREE!)
  6. Household maintenance is subject to a clumping phenomenon: Items that were running smoothly the day before (aquarium filters, carpets, yards, dogs) all suddenly need cleaning/attention at the same time. I sense a conspiracy.

2 comments:

Melodee said...

I read your blog! But for some reason, it's not sending the proper RSS signals to bloglines so I can tell when you have a new post. It IS a conspiracy!

Geek Girl Beck said...

Ahem! I do so read your blog. I don't see you posting responses every time I post something new! Butthead... *sigh* I suppose I still love you though. ;)