Thursday, November 10, 2005

grief sucks

Heh, blunt & to the point.

Finally geared up enough to finish emptying out my parents' travel trailer. It's amazing how many ways there are for that proverbial knife to twist. Today I came across a lot of the stuff I remember so well from all our camping trips over the years. The hurting part of me wants to hold on to it (after all I will camp again someday), but I know that by donating the pots & pans (& don't forget those funky tupperware dishes) someone somewhere will gain back a little dignity. And my folks would like that.

So I sit here a little shaky. That may very well be all I'm able to accomplish today, but that's okay. (Yeah my brain is screaming at me, "no that's not okay!" but I'm slooowly learning to ignore it when it goes off like that. Silly brain.) So for now I think I'll go get me some snuggle cat therapy...the perfect solution for just about every problem.

No comments: